Whether you're thinking about buying a MultiPot, already bought one, or need some help, we're here for you. Check here to get answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Q: What is the MultiPot?
A: The Mealthy MultiPot is a 9-in-1 electric pressure cooker that can also sauté, slow cook, make yogurt, cook rice, bake, steam, keep warm, sterilize, and more. It's basically everything you could ever want, all in one awesome appliance. To learn more about the MultiPot click here.
Q: What makes the MultiPot better than other electric pressure cookers on the market?
A: Our design team spent months researching pressure cookers and what customers want in their appliances. The results (speed and ease-of-use, features, and price) are what we used to design the MultiPot. The MultiPot features:
- Faster heating and cooking than the primary competition
- Intuitive control panel with 14 preset cooking programs, plus functions for yogurt, slow cook, and sauté
- Large, easy-to-read LCD panel
- Progress indicator tells you where you are in the cooking cycle (no more guesswork!)
- Red float and wide steam vent handle to keep your hands away from steam
Each MultiPot also comes with a host of accessories:
- Two silicone gaskets (one for savory dishes, one for sweet)
- Two silicone mitts (to lift the inner pot without burning your fingers)
- Stainless-steel steamer basket (meat in the base, veggies in the basket -- two dishes at once)
- Trivet/steam rack (raised 4cm to keep your food out of liquid)
- Rice measuring cup, ladle, and rice paddle
- Quickstart guides and cheat sheets to get you cooking right out of the box
Q: What is the inner pot made of? Is it dishwasher-safe?
A: The inner pot is made of 18/10 stainless steel and is completely dishwasher safe.
Q: Why do I have to run a water test before using my MultiPot? You can't tell me what to do!
A: The Water Test is necessary to ensure your MultiPot is working properly and to familiarize yourself with using the MultiPot. After running the water test you'll be ready to roll! Watch the Water Test video here.
Q: The steam vent handle is wobbly -- is it broken?
A: Good question! The steam vent handle is meant to be loose, you're good to go!
Q: There's steam coming out from the vent and around the red float -- is my MultiPot broken?
A: You're good; steam coming out of the vent and around the red float while the MultiPot is coming to pressure is totally normal! Once the pot comes to pressure the steam should stop.
Q: I washed the steel pot and it seems to have discoloration -- is this normal?
A: When exposed to high heat or starchy foods, stainless steel can take on a rainbow sheen. This is completely normal and occurs with all stainless steel cookware. To restore your inner pot's original sheen, pour a little white vinegar into the pot and wipe with a clean cloth. Watch how to clean your stainless steel pot here.
Q: Does the MultiPot come with a warranty?
A: Your MultiPot comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 1-year limited warranty. We stand by the quality of our products and want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you have any questions our customer service is ready to help; contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring at 1-800-281-0146.