Effective Date: 07/26/2017
What kind of information do we collect?
Any information that you provide us with, whether through our website, related to social networking or opting into email updates, may be collected and stored in a secure database to provide a better experience for our customers.
When you browse our website, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as an IP address, cookies, web beacons, and web server logs. This standard practice may help us learn more about your browser and operating system, as well as optimize our performance in customer experience. We collect personal information on our website when you take actions like signing up to use the site or for emails.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We may use the personal information you provide to:
- Send email updates, promotional offers, and other means of communication
- Verify customer account details
- Provide customer support responses or references
- Provide offers in participation of contests, special events, sweepstakes, surveys, programs, and other exclusive offers
- Confirm email opt-in
- Communicate and manage information about our social media and other relevant applications
- Seek feedback to operate, manage, and improve our business practices
- Comply and manage applicable legal obligations and requirements, industry standards, and business policies
We may use the provided information in other ways with advanced notice and detailed specifications. We may also disclose personal information if required by law or if our Terms & Conditions are violated.
How do we secure your personal information?
We protect your personal information by taking the necessary precautions and following industry standards to make sure it is stored in a secure database or a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts personal information that you provide. We take the necessary precautions to avoid losing, misusing, disclosing, exploiting, altering, or destroying your personal information. We strive to follow all industry regulations and implement industry standards for handling private information.
How do you give consent?
By visiting our site, as well as by providing us with personal information or other details through the registration process, email opt-in, and other relevant prompts, you are acknowledging, agreeing, and consenting to our use of your personal information within our practices.
How do you withdraw consent?
After you opt-in, you may withdraw your consent from further contact at any time. This can be achieved by unsubscribing to our emails or by contacting our customer support team.