Easy to Use
We've Thought of Everything
We’ve Got You Covered
The Mealthy Handblend comes complete with blending, whisking, and chopping attachments. The extra-roomy chopper bowl and smoothie cup are 100% BPA-free.
Turn the top rotary knob to adjust speed settings. Give your blending a boost with Turbo mode to get your smoothies, sauces, and soups to the perfect consistency every time.
Fluffy egg whites? Whisk them up in seconds with the included whisk attachment.
Speed Up Meal Prep
Chop up onions, ginger, nuts, leafy greens, and more with the extra-roomy, 100% BPA-free chopper attachment.
Sharp and Tough
Frozen fruit? No problem! Ultra-hardened steel blades make short work of even the most frozen fruits. Blend it all up in the 100% BPA-free smoothie cup!
Blended soups, sauces, and smoothies are a breeze thanks to the sturdy, stainless steel construction and sharp blades.
- Mealthy HandBlend immersion blender is a quick, easy and handy way to purée, blend, chop, whisk, and much more!
- Powerful blending, 11-speeds with a top rotary knob to adjust speed setting
- Turbo mode for extra power, ideal to get your smoothies, sauces, and soups to the perfect consistency
- Chopper bowl and smoothie cup with cover are 100% BPA-free
- Accessories include whisk, 500mL chopping cup, and 600mL smoothie cup with cover
- High-quality stainless-steel body
- Dishwasher-safe chopper, whisk, and smoothie cup with cover
- ETL Certified
- Free Recipe App for iOS and Android
- 1-year warranty
- Rated Power: 500 watts
- Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Dimensions: 2.7 × 2.7 × 14.5 inches
- Every Immersion Blender undergoes rigorous testing and has multiple safety measures in place to give you peace of mind.
Your satisfaction is very important to us at Mealthy, which is why we offer a 1-year limited warranty on our HandBlend.
When this appliance is operated and maintained in accordance with written instructions attached to or furnished with the product, Mealthy, Inc., will pay for either (i) repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship that existed when this appliance was purchased or (ii), at its sole and exclusive discretion, replace the appliance for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. In the event that your appliance is replaced, the Limited Warranty on the replacement appliance will expire at the original date (12 months from the original purchase date).
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser and use of the appliance in the United States of America. This warranty does not cover units that are used outside of the United States of America.
Any modification or attempted modification to your appliance may interfere with the safe operation of the appliance and will void this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty does not apply in respect of any appliance or any part thereof that has been altered or modified from its factory settings unless such alterations or modifications were expressly authorized by an Mealthy representative.
Mealthy is not responsible for shipping costs related to warranty service, save and except for shipping costs associated with the return of your appliance as provided herein.
Limitation and Exclusions
The liability of Mealthy, if any, for any allegedly defective appliance or part shall in no circumstances exceed the purchase price of a comparable replacement appliance.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
1. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, unreasonable use, use contrary to the operating instructions, normal wear and tear, commercial use, improper assembly, disassembly, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, fire, flood, acts of God or repair by anyone other than an authorized Mealthy Representative.
2. Repairs where your appliance is used for other than normal, single-family household use or when it is used in a manner that is contrary to published user or operator instructions.
3. Use of unauthorized parts and accessories, or repairs to parts and systems resulting from unauthorized repairs or modifications made to this appliance. The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by you.
Disclaimer of Implied Warranties
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. Some states do not allow limitations to the duration of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, so this limitation may not apply to you.
Disclaimer of Representations Outside of Warranty
Mealthy, Inc. makes no representation about the quality, durability, or need for service or repair of this appliance other than the representations contained in this warranty.
Limitation of Remedies; Exclusion of Incidental and Consequential Damage
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. MEALTHY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE APPLIANCE OR DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO ANY ECONOMIC LOSS, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT OR USE, COSTS OF REMOVAL, INSTALLATION OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF WHATSOEVER NATURE.
You the buyer may have other rights and remedies under your state's or province's applicable laws, which are in addition to any right or remedy which may be available under this limited warranty.
Please visit www.mealthy.com within 30 days of purchase to register your Mealthy MultiPot and validate your warranty. You will be asked to provide the store name and date of purchase, along with your name and address. Your registration will enable Mealthy to keep you up-to-date with product developments, recipes, and contact you (in the unlikely event of a product safety notification). By registering, you acknowledge to have read and understood the instructions for use and warnings set forth in the accompanying instructions.