Roasted Balsamic Beet Noodles
- 2 large beets, peeled and spiralized using the 5mm blade
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
For best results, we recommend using:
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Toss beet noodles in a bowl with olive oil and vinegar; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread beets onto a baking sheet in an even layer.
- Roast in preheated oven, stirring twice, until beets are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley and orange zest over beet noodles and toss gently.
Roasting intensifies the sweet, earthy flavor of the beets. Because there's so much surface area to the beet noodles, they don't get very crisp. If you want to make them a little crispy, roast an additional 10 to 15 minutes, stirring and rearranging frequently.
What others are saying
frances thomas says:
I got my husband to eat beets! He says they taste like dirt, but the citrus and balsamic flavors were so powerful he loved it!
George Delamea says:
Not sure why I didn't get the texture or flavor from these. My wife liked them a lot more than I or the boys did. I like the idea, but it didn't quite come together for me.
Caro Hodgin says:
I love using this site for spiralizer recipes! i took the author's advice and roasted for an additional 15 minutes to make the beets crispy. i topped mine with crumbled feta because i <3 cheese and it rocked.