Spicy Roasted Broccoli
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into 1½-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons sriracha
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat a baking sheet in the oven at 425°F (220°C).
- Toss broccoli, olive oil, sriracha, and pepper flakes together in a bowl; season with salt. Spread broccoli onto the warmed baking sheet.
- Roast in preheated oven until crisp-tender, about 15 minutes.
This simple preparation would work well with any cruciferous vegetable. You could even try a mixture of broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts, just assuring they are cut to similar size to keep cooking time and texture consistent.
What others are saying
Chaz Norwood says:
I left out the sriracha and just used red pepper flakes. Still good, and paired nicely with beef and rice.
Greg Jones says:
This is a fun, delicious spin on broccoli. Always have to have sriracha on hand for times like this.
Jacqulyne de Jardins says:
Great quick and easy broccoli side dish. Made this for my meal prep this week with some shrimp. Took a small bite and it's really tasty. This will be good served chilled.