- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss shrimp, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, pepper, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; spread onto the prepared sheet.
- Roast shrimp in the preheated oven for 4 minutes. Increase heat to 400°F (200°C) and continue roasting until pink, about 4 minutes more.
- Toss shrimp and parsley together to serve.
Want more heat? Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of the sauce from a can of chipotle peppers in adobo.
What others are saying
Jessica Scott says:
This lemon pepper shrimp was perfect! I tossed it with spaghetti squash and it was perfect. Such a light and delicious spring dish. I love the garlicky flavors too, it was incredible.
Aja A says:
So quick and easy. This shrimp dish pretty much goes with anything you pair it with cause of its basic ingredients. I made this with my pesto noodles and they worked very well together.