Oven-Roasted Feta and Tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) block feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup fresh chopped dill
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 5 vine-ripened tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Put feta in a small casserole dish. Sprinkle oregano, dill, and pepper flakes over the feta. Arrange tomatoes around the cheese. Drizzle olive oil over everything.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tomatoes have burst and are beginning to color, about 20 minutes.
What others are saying
Jennifer Ingram says:
I could eat all of this myself! I love to smash the warm tomato over toasted bread and sprinkle with maldon salt. A side of bitter arugula pairs perfectly with the warm, salty feta and sweet, rich tomato. This will be a staple for me!