Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or raw honey)
- ½ tablespoon fresh ginger juice (or ½ teaspoon ground ginger)
- sparkling water
- ⅛ cup fresh berries (optional)
- Place apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, and ginger juice into an 8 ounce cup and stir well to combine.
- Fill glass with ice, sparkling water and drink immediately.
- For an even sweeter drink, muddle ⅛ cup fresh berries in cup with vinegar and maple syrup before adding water.
Drink this energy boosting tonic every morning to increase your metabolism and start your day refreshed! Make sure to use an apple cider vinegar that has the mother for the most benefits. You can find this at a health store or most supermarkets.
What others are saying
Elise Ballard says:
I tried it this morning with maple syrup and a dash of Cayenne. So refreshing and simple to make!
Jessica Scott says:
My husband and I both tried this recipe out and loved it. It's definitely one of the better apple cider vinegar tonic drinks we've tried. The fresh berries really made it taste good!