Chia Seed Pudding with Strawberries and Dates
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1/3 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup chopped pitted dates
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced for garnish
- Whisk together coconut milk, chia seeds, and agave in a large bowl until combined. Cover and allow to set in refrigerator for 20 minutes or overnight.
- Divide between bowls and garnish with dates, strawberries, almonds and mint.
Feel free to customize the pudding to your liking, and experiment with different varieties of fruit and nuts. Combinations like cubed mango and macadamia nuts, sliced peaches and hazelnuts, or mixed berries and unsalted pistachios would all be delicious.
What others are saying
Katie Hason says:
I love chia seed pudding, but never thought to add dates until now. I love finding new ingredients to play around with. It almost has a caramel taste, especially when added with the coconut milk. I love it!
Laura Griffin says:
Solid chia seed pudding recipe, perfect measurements. Also love the use of coconut milk instead of almond milk. I top mine with fresh strawberries and raspberries. Delicious!