Garlic Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place broccoli on a large rimmed baking sheet and top with minced garlic. Drizzle olive oil over and toss to thoroughly coat. Roast in the oven, about 15 minutes while stirring halfway through, until broccoli is lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and immediately toss with half Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately garnished with remaining Parmesan cheese.
You can try this recipe without the Parmesan cheese if you have dietary restrictions. To get that same cheesy flavor without the dairy, sprinkle the roasted broccoli with nutritional yeast. Alternatively, top with toasted, chopped almonds or peanuts for a protein kick and extra texture.
What others are saying
Jacqulyne de Jardins says:
Yum! Paired very nicely with our cast iron steak tonight.
Sam Dalton says:
This recipe is the only way I am able to get my kids to eat their vegetables! It also goes great with steak and potatoes. I like to add crushed red pepper on time of mine.
Chaz Norwood says:
Great side dish, love the cheese. I usually make this with tilapia and rice or potatoes.