Quick and Easy Gluten-Free Tabouli
- 2 parsley bunches, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix parsley, tomato, scallion, quinoa, and mint in a large salad bowl.
- Vigorously beat lemon juice and olive oil together in a small bowl; season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Drizzle lemon dressing over the parsley mixture and toss. Serve immediately.
Use quinoa for your next tabouli cravings with this easy to make traditional recipe. Perfect for lunch or a side dish for dinner. This recipe packs well for meals on the go, or even for your next picnic!
What others are saying
Chaz Norwood says:
I love tabouli and I’m a total purist but this quinoa version wasn’t bad. I added extra lemon and mint just because those flavors are my favorite. Definitely obsessed with this recipe, it’s amazing.
Greg Jones says:
This was a fantastic tabouli. It's perfect to eat alone as a salad. I especially love to make it with a side of grilled Mediterranean chicken. The quinoa gave it a unique heartiness that bulgur doesn't.
Sam Dalton says:
I love tabouli and was really happy to make this recipe. The quinoa is a nice addition from the traditional. I especially love to eat it with pita chips.