- 2 parsley bunches, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- ⅓ cup chopped mint
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Mix parsley, tomato, scallion, quinoa, and mint in a large salad bowl.
- Vigorously beat lemon juice and olive oil together in a small bowl; season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Drizzle lemon dressing over the parsley mixture and toss. Serve immediately.
Use quinoa for your next tabouli cravings with this easy to make traditional recipe. Perfect for lunch or a side dish for dinner.
What others are saying
Greg Jones says:
This was a fantastic tabouli. It's perfect to eat alone as a salad. I especially love to make it with a side of grilled Mediterranean chicken. The quinoa gave it a unique heartiness that bulgur doesn't.
Sam Dalton says:
I love tabouli and was really happy to make this recipe. The quinoa is a nice addition from the traditional. I especially love to eat it with pita chips.