Kahlua and Cream Dip
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup Kahlua, or more to taste
- Beat heavy cream in a large bowl with an electric mixture until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- Beat softened cream cheese, brown sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add Kahlua and beat just until combined. Stir about ½ cup whipped cream into cream cheese mixture to lighten. Gently fold cream cheese mixture into whipped cream. Chill until ready to use. Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.
- Serve with fresh berries for dipping.
While it makes a perfect dip for fruit, or even cookies or brownies, it can also be used as a filling for cake, a topping for cupcakes or to fill phyllo cups. The possibilities are endless. If you don't prefer a coffee liquor, you can try substituting your favorite liquor. Chambord, Frangelico or Grand Marnier are all good choices.
What others are saying
Jessica Scott says:
I made this dip for a girl's night at my house and paired it with wafer cookies. Sinfully delicious!
Greg Jones says:
Delicious! The dip was a real treat. I dipped apples, strawberries, and served with slices of pound cake. Great treat, perfect for date nights or even parties.