Mediterranean Tomato Cucumber Salad
- 1 tablespoon dry mint
- 2 lemons, juiced
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 6 persian cucumbers, diced
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 4 green onions, sliced thinly
- Whisk lemon juice, dried mint, and oil together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Mix cucumbers, tomatoes, fresh mint, fresh parsley, and green onions together in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat.
If you do not like too much mint, replace the dried mint with dried oregano.
What others are saying
Sam Dalton says:
I love Mediterranean food, it's definitely my favorite cuisine to eat. This salad recipe has very authentic flavors, it's really good as a side salad and goes perfectly with my wife's Greek kabobs she grills.
Greg Jones says:
Great salad! The strawberries and lemon gave it a sweet and sour taste. My wife and I ate it as a starter salad, but it's really good enough to eat for lunch and as a main course dinner too. The mint and cucumber made this salad very refreshing.