Mediterranean Tomato Cucumber Salad
- 1 tablespoon dry mint
- 2 lemons, juiced
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 6 persian cucumbers, diced
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 4 green onions, sliced thinly
- Whisk lemon juice, dried mint, and oil together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Mix cucumbers, tomatoes, fresh mint, fresh parsley, and green onions together in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat.
Not a fan of mint? No problem! Try replacing the fresh and dried mint with fresh and dried oregano. The recipe will still have a beautiful blend of Mediterranean flavors.
What others are saying
Sam Dalton says:
I love Mediterranean food, it's definitely my favorite cuisine to eat. This salad recipe has very authentic flavors, it's really good as a side salad and goes perfectly with my wife's Greek kabobs she grills.
Greg Jones says:
Great salad! The strawberries and lemon gave it a sweet and sour taste. My wife and I ate it as a starter salad, but it's really good enough to eat for lunch and as a main course dinner too. The mint and cucumber made this salad very refreshing.