Southwestern Pasta Salad
- 16 ounces farfalle pasta
- 3 limes, juiced
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 (15.5 ounce) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups fire-roasted corn
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In large pot of boiling water, cook farfalle pasta for 11 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Mix lime juice, olive oil, ground cumin, and chili powder in a mason jar, close lid, and shake until well combined. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, toss black beans, corn, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and cooked pasta with lime dressing until well coated. Season with salt and pepper.
Like a little added heat? Add minced jalapeño and a pinch of cayenne for an added kick.
What others are saying
Laura Griffin says:
This southwest pasta salad is perfect for parties and other gatherings. We had people over recently and made this dish. It was a big hit with the adults and the kids.
Greg Jones says:
This southwestern pasta salad was perfect for my company potluck. It was one of the most popular dishes and took me less than 30 minutes to make. If you're looking for a quick and delicious pasta salad, this is it.
Erin Hudson says:
Was looking for something quick to make to satisfy my pasta craving and this recipe hit the spot. I added in some grilled chicken to make it a dinner time meal and it was a big hit with the family.