Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheese blend: Parmesan, Asiago, fontina, mild provolone
- 2 cups thawed frozen spinach, squeezed and chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- non-stick cooking spray
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mix mayonnaise and cheeses in a medium sized bowl until well combined. Stir spinach into artichoke hearts and season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray; transfer dip mixture to baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven, about 25 minutes, until bubbly.
Need a little variation of this recipe? Add crab meat and cayenne pepper for a little kick.
What others are saying
Katie Hason says:
I was craving spinach dip the other night so decided to try this recipe! I also added crab meat as the recipe suggested in the tip box. It was really good! This is my new go to dip. Perfect for parties too.
Laura Griffin says:
This really creamy spinach dip is not too oily like some other recipes I've tried. It's definitely one of my favorites, and it's so easy to make!