Skinny Grapefruit & Pomegranate Cocktail
- 1 ounce fresh grapefruit puree
- 1 ounce fresh pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces club soda
- Garnish: pomegranate arils
For best results, we recommend using:
- Place one peeled and sectioned grapefruit into blender and pulse until pureed. Set aside.
- Place seeded pomegranate arils in blender, blend until smooth, strain in colander. Be sure not to over blend so seeds don’t break. Alternately, blend in a large measuring cup with an immersion blender until smooth.
- In a tall cocktail glass, add crushed ice, vodka, grapefruit puree, pomegranate juice and top off with club soda.
- Garnish with pomegranate arils.
Get a head start on your next holiday party by pouring the grapefruit and pomegranate juice ahead of time. It can be stored in refrigerator for up to 2 to 3 days.
What others are saying
Katie Hason says:
Nothing like a skinny cocktail! The grapefruit puree and pomegranate juice was so delicious. Definitely my new favorite! We are hosting a Christmas party at my house and I am going to put these on the menu.
Aja A says:
Oh yes, this is my kind of cocktail. So fresh and love the little bits of pomegranates that burst in your mouth as you drink this.