One-Pan Roasted Vegetables with Sausage
- 4 links cured Italian chicken or turkey sausage, cut into 1-inch thick coins
- 3 carrots, trimmed and cut into 1-inch coins
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed
- 2 cups red baby potatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ tablespoon dried red chile flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice for garnish
- Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Toss all the vegetables, sausage, herbs, oil, and spices together on a sheet pan, until all pieces have a shine from oil on them; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in oven for about 40 minutes total; stirring twice using a wooden spoon. Cook until vegetables have browned and potatoes are cooked through.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and garnish with grated cheese before serving.
Here’s a great way to practice saving time in your everyday routine by allowing your oven to do all the work! Throw it all together in one pan and let your oven do the cooking for you. Feel free to experiment with seasonal vegetables to substitute what’s in this recipe.
What others are saying
Robert Sackett says:
Sounds good. How about doing this in my MultiPot?
Greg Jones says:
This was a really good recipe. I added extra sausage, but other than that didn't alter the recipe at all. This is great my meal prepping also.
Laura Griffin says:
I'm obsessed with sheet pan meals! This was so delicious and well put together. It's a complete, well rounded meal that's seasoned to perfection. Definitely makes the list of my favorite one-pan recipes.
Jessica Scott says:
Love these pan roasted vegetables! Perfect for my weekly meal prep. I'm also thinking of making this for the holidays. Red potatoes are my absolutely favorite!