Miso-Glazed Salmon with Spiralized Sesame Cucumber Noodles
- 1/4 cup red miso paste
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 5 tablespoons rice vinegar, divided
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 large English cucumber, spiralized using 5mm blade
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat your oven’s broiler.
- Stir red miso paste, mirin, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, honey, fish sauce, and Sriracha in a bowl; divide dressing by half; marinate salmon for about 30 minutes.
- Bake salmon in the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Toss spiralized cucumbers in the other half of the dressing.
- Divide noodles into four plates; place salmon on top of cucumbers; garnish with sesame seeds and green onions to serve.
When spiralizing cucumber there's no need to peel. Keep the skin on for maximum nutrient benefits and it makes the dish look nicer too!
What others are saying
Katie Hason says:
This miso salmon is superb! I bet it also tastes really good with zucchini noodles. Also my first time cooking with miso paste.
Sam Dalton says:
I replaced my salmon salad for this delicious dish. The spiralized cucumber is so refreshing, everything went together wonderfully. The salmon also tastes good cold oven the noodles.
Greg Jones says:
This dish was light and delicious. I really liked using spiraled cucumber instead of zucchini. Definitely one of my favorite salmon recipes for any time of year.