- 1 cup diced firm white peach flesh
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup kimchi, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Mix the peach, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt together in a bowl; let rest until the peach is soaked in salty, zesty flavor, about 10 minutes.
- Stir the kimchi and scallion into the peach mixture.
Use about two tablespoons of the relish per hot dog and then top with ketchup and mustard. You can make the relish a day in advance, both for convenience and added flavor.
What others are saying
Katie Hason says:
I love this kimchi peach relish! It was incredibly easy to make. My husband didn't think he would like it, but he tried it and was totally blown away. Don't know why we didn't try this sooner!
Jessica Scott says:
Very good relish! Made this with beef hot dogs! Delicious. The kimchi really gives it the wow factor.