Sesame Chicken Zoodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 (skinny) zucchini, spiralized using flat ribbon blade, trimmed into 4-inch noodles
- ¼ cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- ½ cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
For best results, we recommend using:
- Warm olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini ribbons and cook, tossing occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes, until almost cooked through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together tahini, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, water, honey, cayenne pepper, and garlic in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Add the sauce and chicken to the zoodles and cook, tossing frequently, until warmed through, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove skillet from heat.
- Transfer noodles to two bowls and garnish with cilantro.
Add snow peas, red bell peppers and any other of your favorite veggies for a fun twist. The dish becomes more of an Asian noodle stir-fry!
What others are saying
Caro Hodgin says:
These sesame chicken zoodles are so easy to make. Tahini is such a great ingredient, totally worth buying. Yum!
Kara Brooks says:
Not only is this sauce delicious but this recipe is SO easy. Great weeknight dinner.
Sam Dalton says:
I really love the use of the zucchini ribbons in this recipe. The sauce was very good, and the chicken made this dish filling. All around healthy and nutritious, but not lacking on flavor or creativity. Will be making this again.
Marlea Kent says:
This recipe is so easy and so good! I doubled it as we were having guest and it turned out great! The sauce is amazing and coated the zoodles perfectly! Adding this to my weekly rotation for after work meals! ❤️
Tarragon Boi says:
These turned out great!