Spooky Fruit Juice Gummies
- 12 ounces fruit or vegetable juice
- 3 tablespoons powdered unflavored gelatin
- Bring juice to a low simmer in a small saucepan over medium-low.
- Remove saucepan from heat before juice starts to boil. Beat gelatin into juice with a whisk until dissolved completely. Transfer gelatin mixture to a measuring cup with a pour spout for easier pouring.
- Place silicone molds onto a sheet tray. Pour juice mixture into the molds.
- Refrigerate until gummies are set, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Carefully remove gummies from the molds and arrange on a platter; keep refrigerated until serving.
This technique works well with almost any juice, though not pineapple. Try a variety of your favorites to see what works best for you. Different silicone molds are fun for different themes. There are so many different kinds out there like gummy bear, stars, hearts, flowers... the options really are endless. Amazon has a great selection or you can find them at kitchenware stores.
What others are saying
Caro Hodgin says:
I love this no-sugar-added treat for kids. Couldn't believe how easy it was to make our own gummy candies at home. Such a fun halloween activity!
Laura Griffin says:
These fruit juice gummies are so good! I used grape juice and apple juice. What I love most is that it does not require added sugar. Such a simple treat!