Spooky Fruit Juice Gummies
- 12 ounces fruit or vegetable juice
- 3 tablespoons powdered unflavored gelatin
- Bring juice to a low simmer in a small saucepan over medium-low.
- Before the liquid boils remove pan from heat. Beat gelatin into the juice with a whisk to dissolve completely. Transfer gelatin mixture to a measuring cup with a pour spout for easier pouring.
- Place silicone molds onto a sheet tray. Pour juice into the molds.
- Refrigerate until gummies are set, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Carefully remove gummies from the molds and arrange on a platter; keep refrigerated until serving.
This technique works well with almost any juice, though not pineapple. Try a variety of your favorites to see what works best for you.
What others are saying
Caro Hodgin says:
I love this no-sugar-added treat for kids. Couldn't believe how easy it was to make our own gummy candies at home. Such a fun halloween activity!
Laura Griffin says:
These fruit juice gummies are so good! I used grape juice and apple juice. What I love most is that it does not require added sugar. Such a simple treat!