Spiralized Zucchini Fritters
- 1 zucchini, spiralized using the 3mm blade and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 onion, spiralized using the 3mm
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or as needed
For best results, we recommend using:
- Toss zucchini, beaten eggs, onion, flour, chives, and parsley together in a large mixing bowl; season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper and mix.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Scoop zucchini mixture in ¼ cup portions into the skillet. Cook fritters until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side; drain on a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat with more oil and remaining batter.
For gluten-free fritters, use almond flour in place of the all-purpose flour. Zucchini fritters are perfect as an appetizer, side dish, or light lunch.
What others are saying
Katie Hason says:
These zucchini fritters were great. Much better and healthier than the traditional greasy, fried zucchini I would normally eat. These fritters were light and flavorful. I love them best as a quick lunch.
Laura Griffin says:
Good recipe, and really delicious for lunch, afternoon snack, or side dish at dinnertime. I sprinkled red pepper flakes on top for added spice. Definitely will enjoy making this again!