Shoestring Curly Fries
- cooking spray
- 3 large russet potatoes, spiralized using the 5.5mm blade
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay® seafood seasoning
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Creamy Ketchup:
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup mayo
- Honey Mustard:
- ½ cup yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
For best results, we recommend using:
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Prepare two large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Cut longer potato spirals into smaller pieces; spread onto prepared baking sheets.
- Stir vegetable oil, Old Bay®, garlic powder, sea salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper together in a bowl; drizzle over the potatoes and turn to coat.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, turn the fries and rotate the pans, and continue cooking until golden and crispy, 10 to 12 minutes more.
- While the fries bake, stir ketchup and mayonnaise together in a small bowl until consistent in color. Stir yellow mustard, Dijon mustard, and honey together in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Serve hot curly fries with dipping sauces.
If you can't find Old Bay seasoning, use celery salt and paprika instead! These quick and easy seasoned fries are sure to be a hit either way!
For more french fry recipes, you might enjoy:
What others are saying
frances thomas says:
The fries are so amazing!! Not a big fan of mayo, so made the honey mustard and it was a huge hit. I used two baking sheets to allow the potatoes more room for roasting.
Greg Jones says:
These are my favorite game day snack, I usually have to double the recipe because we watch the game and grub on these the entire time. Love the ketchup and honey mustard sauce too.
Sam Dalton says:
These curly fries are perfect! It will make you want to stop buying frozen and fast food fries. Not only are the easy, but they are fresh, crispy, and the honey mustard is mouthwatering.
Laura Griffin says:
This recipe is so good! Definitely my new addiction! I could eat these all day, and the creamy ketchup , so yum!
Caro Hodgin says:
i love old bay!! always looking for new ways to use it. very cool.