Nutella-Stuffed Pumpkin Pancakes
- ¾ cup Nutella
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop 2 tablespoons hazelnut spread onto parchment paper and spread into a 2-inch disc; repeat to make six discs.
- Place sheet in freezer until discs are firm, about 2 hours.
- Mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl using a whisk.
- Beat milk, eggs, pumpkin puree and vegetable oil together in a large bowl until smooth; add the flour mixture and stir until mostly smooth.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium. Drop about 1/4 cup batter into skillet and gently spread into a 4-inch circle with the bottom of a measuring cup. Lay a frozen disc onto the circle and top with about 2 tablespoons batter; spread to cover the disc completely. Cook until bottom is browned, about 1 minute. Flip pancake and cook until the bottom is golden, about 30 seconds more. Repeat with remaining batter and discs.
Use your favorite gluten-free flour to make these GF! To make your prep even easier, plan ahead. Freeze the Nutella up to 3 days ahead of time, and mix the dry ingredients for your pancakes up to a week ahead. Pancakes are done on one side when the uncooked batter begins to bubble up.
What others are saying
Janet Gainsley says:
Served these at a brunch and they were a huge hit!! So perfect for fall with the pumpkin spice and anything with nutellla is always a winner!!
Laura Griffin says:
Love these delicious Nutella and pumpkin pancakes! Such an easy recipe and very festive for the Fall season! The batter also makes great waffles!
Caro Hodgin says:
oh my gosh, YUM. pumpkin spice pancakes.... with NUTELLA!!! these are so delicious and once you finish freezing the little nutella disks, they're so easy and just like cooking normal pancakes.
Katie Hason says:
My new addiction! I have absolutely no portion control when I eat these. They're so good, I don't even use syrup or butter.
Jessica Scott says:
Loving these Nutella stuffed pumpkin pancakes! Absolutely addicted and plan to eat all year round! They turned out perfect and were absolutely easy to make.