Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup plain non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 (firmly packed) tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 small banana, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Stir oats, non-dairy milk, peanut butter, coconut sugar, chia seeds, and salt together in a large bowl until the peanut butter is thoroughly integrated into the mixture; divide between two airtight containers and seal. Refrigerate containers at least 8 hours to overnight.
- Top each portion with half the banana slices, chopped peanuts, and cacao nibs to serve.
Using a resealable container means that even if you are short on time, you can quickly add the toppings the next morning, reseal, and take your oatmeal along with you to enjoy later. Use dark brown sugar or maple syrup if you do not have coconut sugar.
What others are saying
Katie Hason says:
The best peanut butter oats recipe! Ok, I'll admit, you had me at peanut butter. I'm not really even an oatmeal kind of girl, but I loved this recipe. I added extra cacao nibs, because can you ever really use enough? So easy and so delicious.
Jessica Scott says:
These are my favorite peanut butter overnight oats! Rarely do I have time to make breakfast in the morning so these are perfect for on the go. If you'e never tried overnight oats, this is a great recipe to start with.
Laura Griffin says:
These peanut butter and banana overnight oats are really good. I made this the night before using a mason jar and carried it to work with me the next day. Using crunchy peanut butter makes all the difference, and I definitely prefer it to the creamy peanut butter. Yum!