Autumn Harvest Guacamole
- 3 Haas avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup minced ripe mango
- 3 tablespoons minced white onion
- 1 serrano pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup chopped candied walnuts
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Mash avocado, lime juice, and salt together in a bowl with a fork until mostly smooth, retaining some chunks of avocado.
- Stir mango, onion, serrano pepper, and orange juice through the guacamole base; add about two-thirds each of the pomegranate seeds, walnuts, and feta cheese and fold into the guacamole. Garnish with remaining walnuts, pomegranate seeds, and feta to serve.
Want to make this guacamole super instagrammable? Reserve small portions of the pomengrantate seeds, walnuts, and feta cheese to use as garnish. Of course, you can serve the dip with tortilla chips. You could also go with raw vegetables and pita chips.
What others are saying
Alexis Pearson says:
I skipped the mango and pomegranate seeds, and added everything else. Also, 2 tablespoons of feta cheese was not nearly enough for me, I doubled that amount because I really really love feta. Great tasting dip and easy to make.
Stephanie D says:
This guacamole-style avocado dip was easy to make. I wish I had let my avocados ripen a little more, so that it would be easier to mash. But other than that small hiccup, it was really quick and simple. I served it with a vegetable crudité and pita chips at my house warming.
Laura Griffin says:
I thought I wasn't going to like this recipe, but it was surprisingly delicious. I guess avocado is just good with everything! This recipe is a must try!
Sam Dalton says:
This was surprisingly delicious. The orange juice gave it a citrus-twist, and the walnuts added a good crunch. Good fall recipe.
Tal Levitas says:
I was dubious about putting mango, orange juice and pomegranate in my guacamole, but I'm glad I tried it. It's a definite new twist on a good standby.