Bacon Cheddar Guacamole
- 3 large Haas avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- ⅔ cup freshly grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 serrano pepper, minced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Mash avocado, lime juice, and salt together in a bowl with a fork until mostly smooth, retaining some chunks of avocado.
- Stir most of the Cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onion through the avocado mixture; add serrano and black pepper and mix thoroughly. Garnish guacamole with remaining bacon, Cheddar cheese, and green onions to serve.
To make the guac look better than it already sounds, reserve small portions of the cheese, bacon, and onion to use as garnish. Serve it in your favorite bowl then watch it disappear in a flash.
What others are saying
Melissa Hunter says:
Made this recipe, but with pepper jack cheese instead of cheddar. Also used crushed red pepper instead of black pepper. So delicious!
Greg Jones says:
This is as good as it sounds! The crispy bacon tastes great mixed in with the avocado. Definitely a party favorite at my house.
Laura Griffin says:
Definitely one of my favorite avocado dip combinations! Bacon and cheese go perfect with everything. This was so good, perfect with black bean tortilla chips.
Sam Dalton says:
Made this bacon and cheddar guac dip for game day. It was so good and everyone ate it up quick. Also a little spice from the pepper gives it an extra kick.
Tal Levitas says:
Bacon & cheddar make everything taste better!