- 3 large Haas avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and minced
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1½ tablespoons minced fresh basil, plus more for garnish
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Mash avocado, lime juice, and salt together in a bowl with a fork until mostly smooth, retaining some chunks of avocado.
- Stir tomatoes, pine nuts, basil, and black pepper through the guacamole base.
Reserve small portions of the tomatoes, pine nuts, and basil for use as garnish. If you have a favorite high-quality olive oil on hand, drizzle a tablespoon or two over this guacamole, as well. Serve with chips, pita chips, or fresh veggies.
What others are saying
Alexis Pearson says:
This was good, for some reason it just works! The lime juice flavor through me off a little bit with the basil, so next time I will omit or adjust that amount.
Greg Jones says:
Delicious Italian guacamole, really good flavors. Impressive!
Laura Griffin says:
Really good Italian inspired guacamole! I spread this on bread, but if you want to cut carbs I recommend fresh veggies. Delicious flavor.
Sam Dalton says:
Love this Italian Mexican fusion guac. The basil gives it incredible flavor. I also like the pine nuts for added crunch. Perfect dip for veggies.
Tal Levitas says:
Tastes so good.