Apple & Brie Salad
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 ounces mixed greens
- 6 ounces chilled Brie cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 large Honeycrisp apple, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped toasted pecans
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 4 slices crisp, cooked bacon, crumbled
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, and salt together with a fork until dressing is well mixed.
- Place greens in a large bowl. Top with Brie cheese, apple, pecans, cranberries, and bacon. Drizzle dressing over the salad.
Feel free to mix up the fruits and nuts in this salad. Swap in pear for the apple or dried cherries for the cranberries. If you don't have pecans, try walnuts or almonds. Experiment to find your favorite combo.
What others are saying
Caro Hodgin says:
Such a ridiculously delicious recipe! Made for a big girls dinner party, with grilled chicken on the side. Simple and perfect.
Tal Levitas says:
I made this with turkey bacon and it totally tasted great. I've used blue cheese with apples in salads before but never brie and it totally worked!
Katie Hason says:
I tried this salad and it was so good. I loved the combination of sweet and salty. The crunchiness of the bacon and pecans were also nice. Very good!
Jessica Scott says:
Delicious apple and brie salad! I've tried with in the form of a grilled cheese, but never a salad. Incredible dressing, I would put this on any salad.
Laura Griffin says:
People look at me crazy when I tell them how good apple and cheese taste together. This here is the reason why! Incredible tasting salad and I love the crispy, salty bacon on top. Delicious and hands down one of my favorite recipes.