Grape & Almond Salad
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons full-fat plain yogurt or reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large head Bibb lettuce, torn (about 6 cups)
- 1 small head radicchio, torn (about 3 cups)
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, sliced in half
- ¼ cup chives, cut into ½-inch lengths
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Whisk together the white wine vinegar, yogurt, maple syrup, salt, and pepper in a small bowl until fully blended. Drizzle in the oil while whisking to emulsify.
- Place bibb lettuce on platter; top with radishes, grapes, chives, and almonds. Drizzle with dressing to serve.
Don't skip out on toasting the sliced almonds! When you toast nuts on your stovetop or in your oven they release their natural oils and aroma that will take this recipe to the next level of sophistication.
What others are saying
Alexis Pearson says:
I needed some meat in this salad, so I added bacon crumbles. Nothing like a sweet and salty pairing! If you don't want to use bacon, add extra almonds for texture and crunch, that was my favorite part.
Stephanie D says:
Used yogurt and honey for the dressing, it was really delicious. Any green lettuce works great, I used a romaine and loved it.
Erica Schaefer says:
I added shredded rotisserie chicken (chilled) to this salad. This was so tasty! I also used plain yogurt in the dressing instead of mayo. Perfect for lunch or dinner!
Greg Jones says:
I really liked this salad. I made this for lunch and add extra almonds for the protein. I also loved the grapes, never thought to use the fruit in a salad before. This goes perfect by itself or with a grilled chicken on the side.
Sam Dalton says:
This grape and almond salad is really good. The sweet, buttery Bibb leaves are fresh, tender, and delicious. The maple syrup vinaigrette is creamy and flavorful. I'd definitely make this again and for sure plan to use the dressing on other salads too.