Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake
- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Lightly oil one large or two small baking sheets.
- Place hash browns in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet(s). Stir in butter, olive oil, and garlic powder; gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place into oven and bake until the edges begin to brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and create 4 small wells in the potatoes; add bacon slices and eggs, gently cracking the eggs into the wells, being careful to keep the yolks intact. Sprinkle eggs with Cheddar cheese.
- Place into oven and bake until egg whites have set and bacon is cooked through, an additional 10 to 12 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to serve.
Want to cut down on cleanup time? Line the baking sheets with non-stick foil and then lightly oil. When you are done, all you have to do is toss the foil and the dishes are done!
What others are saying
Sam Dalton says:
I immediately tried this recipe because I love the thought of having to only use a sheet pan to make breakfast. If you like your eggs fried and over easy, you have to try out this baking method. This recipe cooks well and produced delicious, evenly cooked bacon, eggs, and potatoes. Good for busy mornings!
Greg Jones says:
This sheet pan breakfast bake was good. My wife loves her eggs over easy, so throwing it on the sheet pan with bacon and potatoes is quick and effortless.