Chicken Caesar Wraps
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- ½ cup croutons
- Mix lemon juice, garlic, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and anchovy paste together with a whisk in a mixing bowl; add mayonnaise and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and stir. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Spread a layer of dressing onto each tortilla leaving a 1-inch border around the edge; top with chicken, lettuce, and croutons.
- Fold about 1 inch of two opposing sides of a tortilla inward. Fold an adjacent side over the fillings and roll into a tight cylinder. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
The dressing can be made in advance, and will keep in the refrigerator for up to a week. For a slightly healthier dressing, substitute 1/2 cup Greek yogurt for the same measurement of mayonnaise. The dressing will taste a little tangier, but will still be creamy.
What others are saying
Anthony Cohen says:
Used 1/2 cup Greek yogurt for the dressing and love the tangy flavor. I always try to swap in yogurt when I can. Also, I used tomato tortillas for the wraps. They're hard to find but are so good.
Sarah Gray says:
I really liked the chicken Caesar wraps, made them without croutons and used store-bought dressing to make it easier.
Dominique M says:
If you like chicken Caesar salads you will really enjoy this recipe. I would have liked to get a recipe for the shredded chicken. That's the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I used left over chicken, but added some seasonings too it.
Katie Hason says:
These chicken Caesar wraps are simple and good. I like to take them for work and eat them cold. I love using either the spinach or tomato tortillas. Delicious!
Greg Jones says:
Really delicious chicken Caesar wrap recipe. For the chicken I used shredded rotisserie and it was great. I ate about 2 or 3 in one sitting, because I'm extra greedy and they tasted amazing. Perfect for lunch or dinner!