Sheet Pan Lemon-Butter Shrimp
- cooking spray
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1½ pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- fresh chopped parsley leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Place shrimp in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet; stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Bake in preheated oven just until pink, firm, and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Roast cherry tomatoes and broccoli florets on the baking sheet with the shrimp for even more flavor and nutrition. Serve over a bed of angel hair pasta or spiralized veggies.
What others are saying
Rachel Douglas says:
This is my go-to recipe when I am short on time and want to eat healthy. The sheet pan meal is such a life savor! You can get creative with the seasonings, sometimes I use store bought seasoning packets to heighten the flavor.
DC Cote says:
This sheet pan shrimp is everything! I used really big shrimp that were fresh, and it was sooo good. I paired them with roasted broccoli, perfect for weeknights or eating light on the go.
Loren Schaffer says:
Chose this dish for a dinner party in a pinch. It was a great hit paired with spiralized zucchini noodles. Me and all my friends are eating gluten-free right now, but this didn't feel like anything was missing. Yum!
Katie Hason says:
This sheet pan shrimp was so easy! I went with a bit larger shrimp and ate them as an appetizer. I'm going to make this again at my next party. It was perfect!
Jessica Scott says:
I've made shrimp a million different ways, but this was my first time making it on a sheet pan! So good! I added it to angel hair pasta for a delicious scampi style shrimp. This is definitely one of the quickest, easiest ways to make shrimp.