Grapefruit Chia Seed Pudding
- ¼ cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons plain, unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh grapefruit
- Stir yogurt, grapefruit juice, almond milk, grapefruit juice, and honey together in a bowl until smooth; add chia seeds and stir.
- Cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Top with grapefruit to serve.
- Optional: Pair with an Easy Scrambled Egg Cup, ready in 5 minutes or less!
Chia seeds are one of the hottest superfoods out there right now. The plant grows natively in South America. In fact, chia seeds were an important food for the Aztecs and Mayans. Sounds like this superfood trend has been around for quite a while!
What others are saying
Jessica Scott says:
If you like grapefruit, you will love this delicious pudding! I've made chia seed pudding a couple of times before, but this is my first time pairing it with grapefruit. Love it!
Laura Griffin says:
Grapefruit is really in season right now, it's everywhere, so I picked some up to try for this recipe. It was really delicious, so sweet, and the almond milk and honey really softened the tart taste. I enjoyed it!
Chaz Norwood says:
This is great because grapefruit really helps to suppress my appetite so when I eat this early in the day I feel good until lunch time. The chia seed also gives me an energy boost. It’s a winning combination, no need to make any changes.