Spicy Greens Smoothie
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- ½ cup ice
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup chopped fresh peeled cucumber
- ¼ fresh avocado
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger root
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Blend spinach, ice, almond milk, cucumber, avocado, ginger, lime juice, and cayenne pepper in a blender until smooth.
- Optional: Partner with an Easy Scrambled Egg Cup, ready in 2 minutes or less!
What others are saying
Chaz Norwood says:
I’ve done a ton of spicy detox smoothies and this one by far is the most palatable. The avocado really helps. Going to add this one to my rotation. Also, it tastes much better chilled so usually sit it in my fridge until I’m ready to drink it.
Sam Dalton says:
Really good smoothie recipe. I'm trying to lose weight and my friend recommended I try this. I think it's definitely helping and it makes feel energized.
Jessica Scott says:
Perfect detox smoothie with a kick! Next time I may add a little pear, but overall I loved the way this smoothie came out. It was very creamy and flavorful.