- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- ½ tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ pound lean ground beef
- ¾ pound ground turkey
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line 12 mini muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine eggs, cheese, 1/2 cup ketchup, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; add beef and turkey and fold in gently to mix.
- Divide meat mixture between each of 12 mini muffin cups.
- Spoon remaining ketchup over individual meatloaves.
- Bake in preheated oven until the internal temperature reads 165°F (75°C), 17 to 20 minutes.
What others are saying
Tiana D. says:
I added breadcrumbs to this when I blended up all my meat. The breadcrumbs helps absorb some of the liquid you normally get at the bottom of your baking pans with meatloaf. I recommend these.
Michelle Carter says:
There were OK. They were super easy but came out pretty bland and all the grease pooled in the muffin liner which was a little gross. Maybe using a super lean beef would help? Mine was 93% lean so not a lot of wiggle room with that. Family also not fans. Kids added a lot of mustard and ketchup before they would eat them and hubby and I added hot sauce. Super sad!
Sam Dalton says:
My kids love these mini meat loaves. Every time my wife or I make them they always ask for seconds. They're also really easy to make, especially on busy weeknights.
Katie Hason says:
These mini meatloaves were so yummy! I loved the beef and turkey combo. These are the perfect size for casual gatherings too. I had some friends over, they brought their kids, and these were the hit of the party. They were also really easy to make, so I will definitely make them again.