- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- ½ tablespoon chili powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ¾ pound lean ground beef
- ¾ pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line 12 mini muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine eggs, cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; add beef and turkey and fold in gently to mix.
- Place ⅓ cup of the mixture into each of 12 mini muffin cups.
- Mix tomato paste, water, and brown sugar in a small bowl; spoon over individual meatloaves.
- Bake in preheated oven until the internal temperature reads 165°F (75°C), 17 to 20 minutes.
What others are saying
Sam Dalton says:
My kids love these mini meat loaves. Every time my wife or I make them they always ask for seconds. They're also really easy to make, especially on busy weeknights.
Katie Hason says:
These mini meatloaves were so yummy! I loved the beef and turkey combo. These are the perfect size for casual gatherings too. I had some friends over, they brought their kids, and these were the hit of the party. They were also really easy to make, so I will definitely make them again.