Easy Egg Casserole
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1¼ teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¾ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry to remove excess liquid
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until smooth. Gently stir feta cheese, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper into the beaten egg.
- Melt butter in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté bell peppers and onions in hot butter until softened, 3 to 5 minutes; add spinach and continue to sauté until no liquid remains and spinach is warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes more. Stir garlic into vegetables and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Remove skillet from heat. Spread vegetables into an even layer in the bottom of the cast-iron skillet. Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
What others are saying
Laura Griffin says:
This egg casserole is really good. I made this for a brunch I hosted at my house with a few friends, and they thought I had ordered it from a restaurant! They were shocked when I said I made it myself, and begged me for the recipe! So good!
Katie Hason says:
I tried this egg casserole and it was really good! It's really filled me up, but wasn't too heavy. The bell peppers, onion, and garlic gave it excellent flavor. This recipe i's great for a weekend brunch!