Spicy Sriracha Chicken
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Mix together garlic, sriracha, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; add chicken breasts and turn to coat. Let chicken marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts in hot oil to brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Reduce heat to low, cover the skillet, and let the chicken cook until no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes more.
What others are saying
Laura Griffin says:
I love sriracha, it adds such a great taste this pan seared chicken. This is a super simple recipe, but you wouldn't know it by all the amazing flavors. I shredded the chicken and served it with brown rice. It was delicious!
Jessica Scott says:
This sriracha chicken was so delicious! I love the spicy, garlicky flavors together. I want to also try this marinade on chicken wings. It would be the perfect game day appetizer! Overall, this was a really quick and easy weeknight dinner that added some spice to my regularly boring chicken and rice.