Sheet Pan Lemon-Garlic Salmon with Broccoli
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1½ teaspoon of sea salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 4 lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange salmon on the prepared sheet. Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil over the fish. Spread minced garlic evenly onto the salmon; season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Place a lemon slice onto each fillet.
- Toss broccoli, 2 tablespoons oil, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper together in a bowl; arrange on the baking sheet around the salmon.
- Bake in preheated until the salmon flakes easily with a fork and broccoli is slightly golden, 13 to 15 minutes.
If you don't have a any parchment paper on hand, try using non-stick foil. Either way, cleanup is a breeze!
What others are saying
Jessica Scott says:
This sheet pan salmon and broccoli was so incredibly easy to make, why didn't I think of this before?! It's light and healthy, and takes less than 30 minutes. The garlic, sea salt, and pepper are simple ingredients that lend great flavor to this dish. I squeeze a little extra lemon juice on top for flavor, and my meal is complete! This is definitely on our weekly rotation now.
Laura Griffin says:
Literally the easiest salmon recipe ever! Why did I never think to make sheet pan salmon before?! Five ingredients, simple, and super quick. I'm winning at this weeknight dinner thing!
Loren Schaffer says:
This recipe was way too easy be this good. I love sheet pan dishes because I'm lazy and this is no clean up. I will definitely make this again.
Alex Cabral says:
There's not much to this recipe, it's really easy to make. I did asparagus instead of broccoli and it was fantastic. Next time I'll make this for meal prep.
Santana Williams says:
I took this recipe to the next level by roasting salmon and shrimp together with broccoli. Lemon and garlic were the perfect pair, I loved it. Doesn't get easier than this.