Spinach and Cheese Lasagna Rolls
- cooking spray
- 10 lasagna noodles
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1½ cups prepared marinara sauce
- 2 (packed) cups baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).Grease a small roasting pan or casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles at a boil until al dente, 6 to 8 minutes; drain. Lay onto a flat work surface.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons ricotta and 1 to 2 tablespoons marinara sauce onto each lasagna noodle; top with spinach. Roll noodles tightly into cylinders. Arrange rolls seam-side down into prepared pan.
- Pour remaining marinara over rolls; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
What others are saying
Zabrina Damoa says:
Great and tasty idea! The whole family liked it, so definitely a hit to be repeated. Only your imagination set boundaries to what fillings you can use in these easy and fun to make lasagna rolls - make sure to get the kids to participate, they will have so much fun!
Chaz Norwood says:
I thought these were really good. I needed to make a double batch to feed enough people but they’re were simple enough and everyone was impressed with the presentation. I also used a garlicky tomato sauce.
Greg Jones says:
Delicious lasagna rolls. Pretty easy to make, rolling them is the longest part. Great for weeknight dinner.
Jessica Scott says:
These spinach and cheese lasagna rolls were fun to make, and the kids loved them. Next time I will cook a double batch because everyone wanted seconds. I especially like that it doesn't require a lot of ingredients to make. Just be sure to lay the noodles on a flat work surface, as the recipe instructs. I didn't do this the first time, and a couple of the noodles warped to the dish they were in. I will definitely make these again!