Turkey Cobb Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
- ½ cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 head Bibb or Romaine lettuce, torn into pieces (about 6 cups)
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 4 slices cooked bacon, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 cup diced smoked Gouda cheese
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, halved lengthwise
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Whisk cranberry sauce, vinegar, maple syrup, and mustard together in a bowl until smooth. Gradually whisk in olive oil until blended. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- Arrange lettuce on a serving platter; top with turkey, bacon, carrots, avocado, cucumber, Gouda cheese, eggs, and cranberries; serve with cranberry vinaigrette.
Use leftover chicken instead of turkey for a lovely chicken cobb salad!
What others are saying
Caro Hodgin says:
such a great salad, all the best toppings, YUM!
Laura Griffin says:
I love Cobb salads, and this version using turkey was really good. I skipped the cranberry dressing and went with a different style vinaigrette. Overall I loved it!
Alex Cabral says:
I made this Cobb salad using turkey and chicken! The best of both worlds. I also skipped the dressing and used my own. I think I'll always want to make this salad with turkey now, it was so good.
Santana Williams says:
Best turkey cobb salad ever! I added extra bacon and egg! You can never really have too much of either. I had so much leftover turkey, this was such a great way to re-use the meat and not be wasteful. Oh, and I used spinach instead of bibb lettuce.
Rachel Douglas says:
This is the best salad, even for people that claim they "don't like salad". My husband is not much of a salad guy, but he ate the entire plate, and had room for seconds. Of course he hogged most of the turkey, but that's ok, I was just glad I finally got him to eat something healthy. We didn't do the cranberry sauce dressing, we used ranch. Other than that, made no changes and loved every bite.