Turkey Cobb Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
- ½ cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 head Bibb or Romaine lettuce, torn into pieces (about 6 cups)
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 4 slices cooked bacon, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 cup diced smoked Gouda cheese
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, halved lengthwise
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Whisk cranberry sauce, vinegar, maple syrup, and mustard together in a bowl until smooth. Gradually whisk in olive oil until blended. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- Arrange lettuce on a serving platter; top with turkey, bacon, carrots, avocado, cucumber, Gouda cheese, eggs, and cranberries; serve with cranberry vinaigrette.
What others are saying
Laura Griffin says:
I love Cobb salads, and this version using turkey was really good. I skipped the cranberry dressing and went with a different style vinaigrette. Overall I loved it!
Caro Hodgin says:
such a great salad, all the best toppings, YUM!