- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup plain, unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened flaked coconut
For best results, we recommend using:
- Blend mango, strawberry, coconut milk, water, and coconut in a blender until smooth, 30 to 45 seconds. Alternately, blend the ingredients in a blender cup using your immersion blender, moving the wand up and down through the mixture to assure no chunks remain.
For extra richness and flavor, substitute 1/2 cup coconut cream for the coconut beverage and add enough water to reach your desired consistency. Peanut butter or nut butters like cashew butter or almond butter are great additions for a little extra protein. Or try powdered egg whites!
What others are saying
Sam Dalton says:
These are my favorite smoothies, hands down. The consistency is perfect and the flavor is delicious. I usually add chia seeds on top and then I am good to go.
Katie Hason says:
I made this delicious strawberry-mango smoothie and loved it! It's perfect for breakfast and dessert. I also really liked the coconut milk and flakes. I usually use almond milk, but I'm loving the coconut taste.