Pressure Cooker Easter Honey-Lemon Ham
- ¼ cup water
- 1 (6 pound) bone-in smoked spiral ham
- ¾ cup honey
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
For best results, we recommend using:
- Pour water into the steel pot of a pressure cooker. Lay ham into the pot, sliced-side down.
- Mix honey, brown sugar, lemon juice, mustard, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, and pepper in a bowl until smooth; pour over the ham.
- Lock pressure cooker lid in place and set steam vent to Sealing.
- Select Pressure Cook (Manual) and cook for 10 minutes on High pressure.
- Once the cooking cycle has completed, set steam vent to Venting to quick-release pressure.
- Remove ham to a cutting board; tent with aluminum foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Press Sauté on pressure cooker.
- Bring liquid to a simmer and cook until thickened into a sauce, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Carve ham and arrange onto a serving platter. Drizzle sauce over ham to serve.
Make sure you're using a spiral-cut ham. They are already cooked, so you're just adding your flavors and heating for service. Plus, they make serving a breeze!
What others are saying
Rox Fredes says:
I want to make this, can I use a ham that is not sliced?
Janet Burke says:
This is wonderful!
Erin Hudson says:
Love this dish. Made this for Sunday dinner with the family and they loved it. I used creole mustard and molasses instead of dijon and honey. Used the left overs for sandwiches the next day
Blakely James says:
Found a nice spiral cut ham at the grocery store, heated it in my pressure cooker just in time for guests to come over on Easter. It was an impromptu dinner but I pulled it off thanks to my pressure cooker.
Melissa P says:
Never knew that the spiral sliced ham was already cooked. I had family coming over for Easter and need to make something quick and easy. Stumbled across this recipe and it was amazing. The pressure cooker does a great job of hearing it through.
Kaylee Adams says:
Delicious ham recipe! I used the glaze packet that came with the ham and just added some lemon juice and honey it. Spectacular. You can definitely eat this even when it's not holiday or special occasion. I have a large family so it feeds them with some leftovers too.