Air Fryer Crispy Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Mix Brussels sprouts, oil, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Place Brussels sprouts in air fryer basket.
- Cook for 9 to 12 minutes on 400°F (200°C).
- Transfer Brussels sprouts to a serving platter and serve immediately.
Nine minutes will yield a sprout with a bit of bite, while 12 minutes will yield sprouts that are soft in the middle but crispy on the outside.
Want to jazz up your sprouts? In my photo, I kept it simple and drizzled my best extra-virgin olive oil and Maldon salt over my sprouts. After frying your sprouts, you could garnish them with Parmesan cheese and balsamic glaze (like I did here), or toss them in ponzu sauce and top with sliced green onions for an Asian-inspired treat!
What others are saying
Abby Pearson says:
Delicious! I topped them with bacon and parm cheese. Thinking about serving them at Thanksgiving too!
Caro Hodgin says:
Simple, crispy, perfectly cooked. Taste just like deep fried brussels!