Air Fryer Salmon
- 4 (6-ounce) skin-on salmon fillets
- 100% coconut oil spray
- salt and ground black pepper
- Rinse and dry salmon fillets with a clean towel. Coat fillets generously on both sides with oil spray. Season with salt and ground pepper.
- Place salmon fillets skin-side-down in air fryer basket.
- Cook on 360°F (182°C) until fish flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes (for medium to well done).
This is a simple recipe for salmon in it's purest form. Brush salmon with soy sauce and sesame oil, and sprinkle with sesame seeds for a simple sesame crusted salmon. Add your favorite seasonings, glazes, etc. to jazz your salmon up as desired.
You may need to cook your salmon a little longer, depending on the thickness of the cut.
Substitute avocado oil spray or olive oil spray for the coconut oil spray.
What others are saying
Abby Pearson says:
Really quick and easy salmon recipe. The only thing I added was lemon juice on top. For the filets I used, 9 minutes was the perfect length of time.
Caro Hodgin says:
Simple cooked salmon. My filets were perfectly cooked.