Air Fryer Crispy Garlic Potatoes
- 2 pounds creamer potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine potatoes, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Transfer potatoes to the basket of an air fryer.
- Cook on 400°F (200° C) for 10 minutes; carefully shake the air fryer basket. Continue cooking until potatoes are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside, about 10 minutes more.
Try other herbs instead of the rosemary for some variety. Fresh tarragon or thyme are a nice complement to potatoes. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on the potatoes right before serving for a fresh green pop. Grate Parmesan cheese, using a microplane, over the potatoes right after taking them out of the air fryer for a cheesy addition.
What others are saying
Caro Hodgin says:
I used thyme instead of rosemary. These are really garlicky and delicious. The garlic gets really crispy but not burnt like it would in the oven.
Jamie Bell says:
Of course I would run out of garlic but I seasoned these potatoes with garlic powder and they were so good. Love the crispy skin. Definitely my new favorite snack, especially because they're ready in under 30 minutes.