Air Fryer Garlic-Parmesan Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg white
- 1 large garlic clove, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/2 pound broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- Whisk butter, egg white, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Add broccoli and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over broccoli, tossing frequently, until evenly coated.
- Lay half of the broccoli evenly in air fryer basket, so that it is not overlapping.
- Cook on 400°F (200°C) for 8 minutes.
- Repeat with second half of the broccoli.
- Transfer all broccoli to a serving plate and garnish with extra Parmesan cheese.
Grating the Parmesan cheese using a microplane produced really thinly grated cheese that makes it a lot easier for the broccoli to be evenly coated. Serve this as an appetizer for your next happy hour gathering or as a starter for a dinner party. It is so quick you could even make it for a weeknight side dish.
What others are saying
Antonia George says:
The flavor of this broccoli is mouthwatering! It was restaurant quality for sure. The extra parmesan cheese on top really sealed the deal for me. You don't even need a lot of salt and pepper because the garlic gives it a boost.
Jace Howard says:
I used broccolini instead of broccoli for this recipe and it was amazing. Perfect side dish with roasted chicken and air fryer potatoes, also featured on this website.