Banana "Nice Cream"
- 2 bananas, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ½ (14.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
For best results, we recommend using:
- Spread bananas onto a baking sheet so they are not touching. Freeze for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Place frozen bananas, coconut milk, and honey into the chopper attachment of an immersion blender. Blend on high until completely smooth and creamy, 30 to 45 seconds.
- Enjoy immediately or freeze until ready to consume.
Add some unsweetened cocoa powder before blending for a chocolate treat. Or add peanut butter for that peanut butter-banana goodness.
If you don't have an immersion blender, this can also be made in a blender or food processor.
Use maple syrup or agave nectar instead of honey if you want this to be vegan.