Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Buffalo hot sauce
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 large head of cauliflower (about 4 cups florets)
- cooking spray
- optional: ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
- Stir butter, hot sauce, and egg white together in a large bowl.
- Mix panko with salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Toss cauliflower florets in hot sauce mixture until completely coated.
- Working in small batches, toss coated cauliflower in panko until coated. Transfer half the coated cauliflower to the basket of an air fryer. Spray with cooking spray.
- Cook at 350°F (180°C) for 15 to 17 minutes, depending on whether you like your cauliflower bites a bit of firm, or on the softer side. Repeat with remaining cauliflower and enjoy immediately.
Try different seasonings! Garlic powder adds a great savory flavor. Sprinkle finely grated Parmesan cheese over the cauliflower right before serving for a cheesy addition.
What others are saying
Brooke Prater says:
Hands down, favorite recipe. Blue cheese dressing paired perfect. I even added a little extra buffalo sauce on top because I'm crazy like that. So good.
Eddie Luciano says:
I've tried buffalo cauliflower, but never made this way before. It was very delicious and crunchy. not greasy like it would have been if I fried it in oil. These is my new favorite party food.